Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Is Here!



So it's been way too long since I've posted. I guess I'm not very good about keeping up with a blog but life is still great! Mason is getting so so big and everyday he looks more like a kid than a baby. It's a little heartbreaking and a little exciting to see him grow into a child. He's eating different foods and LOVING it, although we haven't tried the dreaded peas again, he's really into carrots, apples, peaches, pears, and oatmeal. We've also been introduced to teething biscuits which are his very favorite but extremely messy! He's still not crawling but he wants to move so I'm sure it won't be too long until we have a little terror around the house.

Mason's been noticing Pirate more but he's a little weary of him. Maggie now lives with a different family and I know she's happier there... she was driving us nuts! Pirate is even happier now that she's gone and he has the house all to himself again. I think he was always meant to be in a one dog home. I do feel like he gets lonely but he's been getting a lot more attention from all of us now that I don't "hate" the dogs. It's much easier to deal with him than the both of them.

Mike and I are trying to plan a trip for our anniversary this summer and we are very much looking forward to some time ALONE! Having a baby is fantastic but with no family in town to give us a break, it's made us realize how much we need to be adults and hang out with each other without someone crying, squealing, making messes, or stealing every second's worth of attention. We're think about Puerto Rico... if the budget allows! We'll see.

I'm really going to try and keep up with this blog and document all the fun new events in our busy lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment