Friday, March 26, 2010



Spring is here! I couldn't be more excited AND we're planning a trip to Hawaii this summer!! Mike and I will finally have a date- a week long, fun filled, tropical adventure date. Although I'm having a little anxiety about leaving my sweet baby for that long I know he'll be in good hands. The Grandmas in Houston are going to share him. We're thinking May or June so we'll be back in plenty of time for Mason's big birthday... not that we have anything super exciting planned. So thrilled!

Another thing I'm stoked about is the weather. Even though it SNOWED a week ago (what?) I think the warm weather is here to say. I'm breaking out the tank tops and sandals and putting away all my winter clothes that I've honestly had way too long. They're in bad shape but I'll deal with that problem NEXT winter. Bring on the sun!

With the vacation comes a swimsuit so I'll have to be diligent about losing weight. I've lost most of my 65 extra pounds... yes, 65.. but I've got about 10 more to go. I'd love to lose 15 but I won't be greedy. I hate exercise and love eating so this is going to be hard enough. Hopefully I'll have some "after" pictures to post in a couple months.


No comments:

Post a Comment