Wednesday, July 28, 2010






Reading other friend's blogs has reminded me that I have my own! I just never post anything and it's a shame because so much happens around here. First of all, Mason turned ONE YEAR OLD! I can't believe my little peanut is a toddler now, even if he does very little toddling. He's a mess, he's everywhere, he wears me out but he's also still perfect in every way... and getting too cute for words. His birthday was a total success and he wolfed down his cake like it was his last meal on earth. I can't believe how much fun he had at his party! He loved every single present he got and I think he knew he was the star of the show. So much happy in such a little kid!! Well, I guess he's not SO little, weighing in at 25 pounds! Still, it was great to see him enjoy himself so much :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment